Bureaux en Europe
Agence de recrutement
Honnêteté Team Player
Positivité Ouverture d’esprit
Nos consultants en vidéos
Talent Acquisition Specialist
International Recruitment Consutlant
Recruitment manager division IT
Exprimez vos talents
Prestige Club : Partez à la découverte de pays exotiques
Le Prestige Club est une prime annuelle exclusive. Les meilleurs performeurs, recruteurs et managers ont l’opportunité incroyable de gagner un voyage pour deux vers une destination luxueuse.
L’an dernier, trois de nos meilleurs talents ont gagné le challenge et sont partis à Cancun et Bali. Soyez le prochain !
Un système de prime et de récompenses tout au long de l’année
Nous organisons des challenges périodiques pour les équipes et les consultants eux-mêmes. L’an dernier, plusieurs « Reines » du recrutement ont gagné leur paire de Louboutin alors que les « Rois » du recrutement ont reçu leur costume Hugo Boss. Mais attendez, ça ne s’arrête pas là ! D’autres challenges proposent : TV, consoles, tablettes et même des drones !
Top 5 des meilleures agences de recrutement
Award de la « Meilleure entreprise Irlandaise en France »
Environnement de travail fun et dynamique
Clients de renommée internationale
Progression de carrière et
Base de candidats internationale
Croissance constante depuis 20 ans
Formation interactive en ligne
Contribution au système de santé
Pension de retraite
Fruits à disposition
Boissons à volonté
Réductions dans les commerces locaux
Réductions sur les trajets quotidiens
Jours de congé en plus
Challenges et des récompenses (tablettes, voyages…)
Le Prestige Club pour tous les meilleurs performeurs
Evénements du Social club (soirées, événements sportifs…)
Ce que disent nos consultants
Fiez vous aux témoignages de nos recruteurs qui ont choisi une carrière chez Approach People
J'ai démarré l'aventure Approach People à Dublin, courant 2018. Première expérience à l'international ! Évoluer dans un environnement multiculturel m'a permis de grandir très rapidement, aussi bien sur le plan professionnel que personnel !
J'ai aussi pu travailler 3 mois depuis chez moi en France. Confiance et flexibilité sont à l'honneur dans cette société ! En plus, je peux travailler sur l'intégralité du marché français et même au-delà !MorganInternational Recruitment Consultant
I started working for Approach People 9 months ago as an International Recruitment Consultant with no previous recruitment experience and have, thanks to an excellent training program and very supportive teammates, managed to become one of the top performers in my team. Approach People allows you to grow at your own pace with reachable targets, in a very fun and dynamic environment.
There is nowhere I would rather be. Thank Approach People!SeanInternational Recruitment Consultant
Approach People gives a challenging opportunity to develop your career in Recruitment working across different industries and locations in a multicultural and dynamic work place. There's a great office environment, where we have a great mixture of fun and hard work. In my personal case, Approach People gave the opportunity to join the Dublin office managing the Spanish market and to relocate to Spain opening a brand new office in Madrid, now we are growing!VanessaRecruitment Manager - Madrid Office
Je suis arrivée chez Approach People en avril 2018 dans la division Sales & Marketing. Par la suite, j’ai eu la possibilité de rejoindre la division IT, sur laquelle j’avais plus d’affinité. Chez Approach People, la direction est à l’écoute des collaborateurs. On travaille dans un environnement bienveillant et challengeant, qui permet de grandir humainement et professionnellement.AgatheInternational Recruitment Consultant
Approach People a été un vrai tremplin dans ma carrière ! J’ai commencé il y a deux ans en tant que Talent Acquisition Specialist au sein du service RH et j’ai rapidement évolué sur un poste de Talent Acquisition Manager, me permettant aujourd’hui de gérer une équipe de 2 personnes. Grâce à notre environnement multiculturel et les cours de langue j’ai pu améliorer très rapidement mon anglais. Je recrute aujourd’hui des profils internationaux pour plusieurs pays !
Les projets RH sur lesquels j’interviens sont stimulants et me permettent d’intervenir sur différentes problématiques. C’est un plaisir de travailler dans un environnement dynamique avec des collaborateurs passionnés par leurs métiers.AdelineTalent Acquisition Manager
I started my Approach People success story in Dublin, in 2008. My first international experience! Working in a multicultural environment enabled me to grow quickly, both professionally and personally! I also have been able to work 3 months from home in France. Trust and flexibility have a place of honour in this company! On top of that, I can work on the French market in its entirety and even beyond!DéborahTeam Leader - Life Sciences Division
Plus d’avis à propos d’Approach People Recruitment sur
- Good Experience so far! Dublin, Ireland - 01/10/2018 Pros: I have joined Approach People only a few months ago and couldn't be happier! This is my first "real" experience in a office environment so I wasn't sure what to expect. Everybody has been very welcoming and the atmosphere is great. Cons: Would love to meet employees from other offices or get to communicate with them more regularly. Looking forward to the annual event at the end of the year! Advice to Management: No comment for the moment.
- Recruitment Manager Dublin - 26/04/2017 Pros: Travailler dans un environnement international avec beaucoup de collaborations entre les différents bureaux de Approach People. Cela permet de cotoyer des gens d'horizons différents et d'apprendre beaucoup d'autres cultures. L'environnement de travail est ideal pour s'épanouir aussi bien professionnellement que personnellement.
- Approach People Review Dublin, Ireland - 20/01/2017 Pros: I have been working full time in Approach People since August 2016. At the interview stage, I was really impressed with their ethos and their commitment to professional development. And after 6 months with them, they’ve proved that they are true to their word. It is a challenging and rewarding environment, and I love the diversity of my role. Colleagues are great, full of personality and energy. There is a wonderful Cons: No cons to report, I’m really happy here Advice to Management: Keep up the great work and support. It’s refreshing to be part of such an engaged team.
- One of the best companies I have had the pleasure to work for Dublin, Ireland - 29/05/2019 ★★★★★ Pros: It was an absolute pleasure to work for Approach People in Dublin. I have had the pleasure to work in a company that provides you with everything you need to be successful and really cares and supports their employees. The Management team is always available, open to new ideas and keen to help everyone. Approach People's culture is dynamic and vibrant, full of young high potential consultants that really care about the job they do. I would definitely recommend Approach People as one of the best places to develop a successful career in the HR industry. Cons: No real cons. You have to work hard but you will be rewarded for your efforts. Advice to Management: Management is very supportive, always open to honest feedback from employees and looking to improve in every way they can. A truly great management team.
- Love it! Dublin, Ireland - 15/04/2019 ★★★★★ Pros: Inclusive work environment with a great culture. Great leadership, supportive & challenging in equal measures. Clear progression plans are on offer if you are willing to work for it Strong commission structure. Rewarded and acknowledged for hard work regardless of billings Great social team organizing events to cater for all team members . I genuinely love my job and there are not many people that can say that nowadays. Cons: Very few things to complain about. Would be great if we had the option to choose between normal desk and standing desk but that's just me being very picky! Advice to Management: Thanks for being approachable and available. Great to see that you give as much attention and care to all levels of staff.
- An enriching experience Paris, France - 28/04/2017 Pros: A Real autonomy given from the management on our day-to-day work, as long as the results are reached. The working atmosphere is friendly, the management is available , and initiatives are encouraged. The international environment is enriching from all levels: with candidates, clients we work for and even between the different offices across Europe. Cons: You have to work hard... but it worth it !
- It's all about the people at Approach People! Dublin, Ireland - 01/05/2019 ★★★★★ Approach People is a people business and you can truly feel it in the day to day atmosphere in the office. This is one of the best staffing firms in Europe and the right place for an aspiring talent acquisition and HR professional to begin their career. Intensive training, almost immediate personal accountability, plenty of freedom in execution, as well as tools to succeed.
- Excellent Recruitment Agency Dublin, Ireland - 08/06/2018 Approach People is recruitment agency for those who want to be autonomous with their clients and candidates. Loads of tools are given to success recruitements and improve their skills (business developpement). Company culture is great, international and allow you to achieve a career improvement. Managers are always here for their team and trust the choice you can make. If you work hard, you will be rewarded ! Pros: Incentives, salary, formation
- Great place to work ! Paris, France - 01/01/2019 The company culture is great, currently working in the center of Paris we always have a good time within and outside working hours! We work on a great atmosphere, there is no competition between recruiters. It feels good to work here ! I would totally recommend Approach People not only for the benefits and rewards, but also for the management. Great opportunities to grow up, I have started 2 years ago as an intern in Dublin and I am currently working in Paris as an International Recruitment Consultant. Pros: Bonus scheme, social events, management, great culture. Cons: There is no meal voucher.
- Top 5 best recruitment agencies in Europe according to LinkedIn! Dublin, Ireland - 19/02/2019 ★★★★★ Approach People provides amazing career opportunities to ambitious professionals. What I love about this company is that if you are entrepreneurial and organised, your opportunity are endless! The managers of the Parisian, Madrid and Barcelona office were all current employees who made their way up, starting as International Recruiter and ending up as Manager of an office! I really developed my knowledge about the recruitment world but also about the European job market. Being in contact with all the teams in Spain, in Switzerland, in France and in Ireland teach you a lot on the cultural differences in business. You also get so many rewards for your hard work with quarterly challenges (to win Ipad, TV, Weekend in Europe, Hugo Boss Suit, pair of Louboutin...etc...), the annual challenge (we can travel to dream locations for a week!), the awards offered during the New Year party and finally the commission structure that is uncapped and start from the 1st euro! I am already flying higher since I join them, and it is just the beginning!Thank you Approach People!
- Great Atmosphere, Great Clients, Great Bonus Senior Recruiter - Paris, France - 5/04/2017 Approach People is special in a way that we can work closely with colleagues from other European offices. And we gather every year for the Christmas party in Dublin headquarters, which is great to get to know everybody. It is very important to work in a good atmosphere to be able to perform in this position and management understood it well by organising events regularly. Workwise, if you are performing, you can double or triple your salary! Also, there are lots of challenges where you can win High Tech products or even a trip to Bali.
- Really good recruitment consulting firm and team where it's good to work !!! Senior Recruitment Consultant - Dublin, Ireland – 15/05/2017 Cabinet in which individual and collective performances complement each other perfectly. Leaders promote initiatives and empower consultants. We enjoy a freedom in prospecting and negotiation which is very appreciable. We have the opportunity to work for very beautiful accounts and this in any field of activity. The accompanying methodology is highly appreciated by the candidates. To summarise, the only limit on which progress can be made in the society is that which is given to us.